Bachelor of Arts in International Development (4-year-program)
- Full-time study program at MFU in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- World-wide professional training in the 3rd year
Why should you apply for this program?:
- We have experience:
It is Thailand’s first BA program in International Development since 2013.
- We prepare:
This program focuses on incubating ‘change-maker’ who is well-trained on critical thinking, creative thinking for progressive problem-solving, and cross-cultural working skills.
- We support:
Jobs in the field of International Development can be found around the world. This program supports all learners in seeing and taking those opportunities through various learning and extra-curricular activities.
- Core courses and Major required courses in International Development are offered to all learners during the 1st- the 3rd year.
- At the 4th year, learners can choose a specified major elective courses:
- Issues and skill training in International Development works according to UN sustainable development goals (SDGs); and
- In-depth study in Border Studies and transborder developmental issues
- MFU Scholarship program according to university’s announcement
- MFU library, computer laboratory, and Self Access Learning Center
- University Wi-fi network
- Area-based Social Innovation Research Center [AB-SIRC]
- Asian Research Center for International Development [ARCID]
- Staff of intergovernmental organizations
- Personnel of Non-governmental organizations
- Government officials
- Social entrepreneurs
- Researchers for academic institutes and think tanks
- Corporate social responsibility-CSR officers in private sector