School of Social Innovation hiring 2 positions of Lecurer.
- To teach at degree and non-degree programs in areas related to international development, political science, international relations and other related fields.
- To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in issues related to Major Power Studies, Indo-Pacific Studies or in line with personal objectives agreed in the School review process.
- To obtain research funding support.
- To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
- To supervise or assist with supervision of graduate students.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum of degree and non-degree programs.
- To organize and participate the academic activities, such as symposium, policy forums and academic conferences.
- To participate in the administration of the department’s programmes of study and other activities as requested.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
Start in June 2022
- Doctoral Degree in International Relations, Political Science, Social Sciences, Development Studies or other related fields
- Be able to seek domestic and/or international research grants;
- Possess English-language proficiency and computer literacy;
- Have scored a minimum of 79 points on the TOEFL (IBT), 585 points on the TOEFL (ITP), 85 points on the CU-TEP or achieved band 6.5 on the IELTS;
Click Link to Apply : https://bit.ly/3Ep0GHW